We convey quality

Call: +44 (0) 1353 665001 or email us

Why SAMSON?

Since 1966 SAMSON has been recognised as one of the leading manufacturers of bulk handling equipment around the world. Since the time we pioneered the revolutionary SAMSON Material Feeder, our specialist engineering solutions have set the standard for productivity, durability and outstanding performance. Our focus is on designing and manufacturing mobile equipment that can move an incredibly wide range of materials. Not surprisingly therefore, our equipment is used by companies in a variety of industries; from mining and minerals to ports and power. With more and more businesses looking for materials handling equipment that increases productivity yet reduces the cost of ownership, SAMSON is well placed to meet the needs of the industry with new and innovative solutions.

It’s an exciting time for us, particularly as SAMSON is part of the internationally renowned AUMUND Group, a highly respected group of engineering and manufacturing companies with well established subsidiaries, after sales services, five warehouses and sales agents around the globe. In this, our 50th year, we are currently investing in our infrastructure, our team and particularly in the development of new equipment.

SAMSON provide innovative, highly engineered, bespoke bulk handling solutions to our worldwide customer base. Read More

Superb design. High quality engineering. innovative solutions. World class service. Partnerships with our customers Read More

SAMSON is often called in to provide an innovative product solution when a customer has nowhere else to go Read More

SAMSON is part of the highly respected AUMUND Group with a worldwide network of subsidiaries and sales agents. Read More

With our management team under the stewardship of MD Malcolm Youll, SAMSON is well set today and for a fantastic future. Read More

Our mission statement. Read More

SAMSON is pleased to support these notable charities. Read More

The first SAMSON machines rolled of the production line in 1966 when the company was owned by B&W Engineering. Read More

Accreditations